Things to do:
To REGISTER for the Krishna Quiz,
A (6th, 7th, 8th Class students)
B (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Class students)
C (All 12th Pass Out students)
2. A, B, C will be provided different syllabus booklets (ONLY in case of LEVEL#1) to prepare for the QUIZ.
3. QUIZ will be in FOUR Levels -
Level 1: MCQ type of 30min, on 30th August, 2021 @ 12Noon (Monday) [ONLY Top 50% participants will go for next Level]
Level 2: Rapid Fire round of 300secs, on 30th August, 2021 @ 12.30PM (Monday). Attempt maximum questions.[ONLY Top 50% participants will go for next Level]
Level 3: Audio/Visual round. Questions will be asked based on the Audio/Video/Image shown for 30sec each. On 30th August, 2021 @ 12.35PM (Monday) [ONLY Top 50% participants will go for next Level]
Level 4: Grand Finale on 30th August, 2021 @ 12.50PM (Monday) [Shri Krishna Janmashtami]. There will be FOUR Rounds.
Round#1, SURPRISE round
Total Time for the Quiz: 90min
NOTE: After each Level, Top 50% Participants ONLY will be shortlisted for next Level.
4. SYLLABUS for Quiz at different Levels:
- For Age group - A (6th, 7th, 8th Class Students) : "Teachings of Prahlad Maharaj" (To DOWNLOAD Click👉Hindi & 👉English)
- For Age group - B (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Class Students) : "Perfect Questions Perfect Answers" (To DOWNLOAD Click 👉Hindi & 👉English)
- For Age group - C (12th Pass Out Students) : "Life comes from Life" (To DOWNLOAD Click 👉Hindi & 👉English)
- "MAHABHARAT" (Basic knowledge of Mahabharat will work, for example B.R. Chopra's Mahabharat TV Serial) for all the shortlisted students of all the three Age-groups
- "No syllabus" (It will be based on Srila Prabhupada)
- On the spot, some Audio/Video/Image will be given and questions will be asked based on that
- Prof. V. K. TYAGI
- Director, BIET, Jhansi
- Dean of Student Affairs, Bundelkhand University
- Principal, SRGI
- Principal, Polytechnic
- Chairman, Alpine Public School
- Principal, Sun International, Jhansi
- Principal, Blue Bells Public School
- Principal, GIC, Jhansi
Last Date for REGISTRATION:
1. Age-group wise - (1st, 2nd, 3rd will be chosen from each of Group A, Group B and Group C, separately. It means, in total there will be THREE 1st, one from each Group, THREE 2nd, one from each Group and THREE 3rd, one from each Group)
🥇1st Prize: Smartphone worth ₹10,000/-
🥈2nd Prize: Android Tablet worth ₹5000/-
🥉3rd Prize: Bluetooth Headset worth ₹1000/-
2. Bonus Prize🏅 for the Topper of the Surprise Level
3. Participation Certificates 🧾 for all the participants and an assured gift 🎁
- All the PRIZES can be collected on the eve of Krishna Janmashtami Celebration, during Prize Distribution Ceremony, ISKCON Temple Jhansi.
- All the Participation Certificates and gifts can be collected anytime after the Krishna Janmashtami i.e. 1st September 2021 onwards.